Compact lightweight design allows the LED or fluorescent head to be mounted to any steel structure. The standard curly supply cord allows the battery unit to be placed on the floor while the head can be mounted up to three meters above. Adjustable so the light head can point straight down for maximum lighting benefit.
PRODUCT CODE: SLK9MB
High Impact rugged torch available in three halogen versions. The Supalite ST9006 range allows the professional user a choice between long duration with lower wattage lamps. A powerful 100W torch with a shorter runtime or a useful compromise of 50W main, 10W secondary lamp and a useful run time.
- Includes shoulder strap and vehicle top-up charger
- Rugged high impact torch
- Rechargeable c/w 3 stage charger (recharge time 7 hours)
- Hi/Low power settings
- 7AH SLA battery
- 3 options available
- Dimensions 255mm x 175mm x 155mm
- Weight 2950g
||20W / 10W Halogen
||4 – 8 hours
||50W / 20W Halogen
||1.5 – 4 hours
Used in conjunction with the Supalite K9 battery pack. The tripod connects to the K9 base to give added stability.
- Adjustable clamping locks
- Non-conductive fibreglass sections from high strength layered GRP
- Passivated steel hub and fittings
- Compact storage
- ‘Unjamable’ movement
- K9 interlock for maximum stability
- Strong but lightweight
- Collapsed length 1.33m
- Extended length 2.90m
- Max footprint (Centre to leg) 0.6m
- Weight 3.5Kg
PRODUCT CODE: SLK9TRP
The high power K3 10W LED baton torch uses a lithium ion battery for the best lighting duration and the minimum weight. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminium, the K3 LED baton has an impressive 650 lumen output and is available as a spot, with optional flood filter. It can be switched between 100% and 30% brightness with two additional flashing modes.
Duration is 2 hours when used at 100% brightness, and 8 hours at 30% brightness. Kit includes aluminium case for protection, K3 torch, mains adaptor, car adaptor, belt and attachment for carrying torch, and a wall mount clip. Optional tripod system with carry bag allows torch to be used as a fixed light source.
- Branding available on request
- Dimensions 255mm x 57mm
- Lightweight – only 445g
||10W LED Baton Torch
||10W LED Baton Torch Kit (As above)
This powerful LED torch is an ideal inspection and compact work light using 2 x AA batteries. Either disposable or rechargeable batteries can be used for maximum convenience.
- Up to 3 hour duration from 2 x AA batteries
- Flashing mode
- Bright 130 lumen LED light output
- Branding available on request
- Dimensions 160 x 32mm
- Weight 161g
PRODUCT CODE: SL/BATON2AALED
Designed for everyday use within the utility and contractor industries. 4 hour duration. Can be recharged from a 12V or 24V vehicle system. Produces a concentrated spot beam.
- Includes mains charger, vehicle charger and shoulder strap
- Recharges within 8 hours
- Weatherproof housing
- Low battery warning indicator with automatic cut off
- Charge indicator
- Soft start to help prolong lamp life
- Dimensions 195mm x 130mm x 120mm
- Weight 1068g
||Industrial Rechargeable Torch Kit
||Spare Vehicle Charger
||Replacement Rechargeable Battery
This small, powerful LED Torch weighs only 145g but gives the light output of a much larger hand lamp but at only a fraction of the size, weight and cost. It uses just 4 standard AAA batteries. The EX150 LED Torch is certified for use in ATEX Zones 0, 1 & 2, thus removing the need for multiple units for different applications. It has an intelligent light sensor adjusts the intensity of the beam according to the ambient light. This can drastically cut your battery use, so increasing run time. Supplied with batteries.
- Waterproof, dustproof and resistant to almost all chemicals
- ATEX approved for Zones 0, 1 & 2 (gas)
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries
PRODUCT CODE: SL/EX150